ANNEX BUILDING FOR IDBI
SALIENT FEATURES: (Existing Building)
- Existing building has a basement below the central wing and service shafts,
- Elevational Pardi projections along the entire perimeter of the existing building
- Ground coverage
- Water tank, fire tank in the basement
- The existing building shall be connected to the Annex building at ground floor at the circulation shafts. Annex building shall have two independent service cores.
SALIENT FEATURES: (Proposed Building)
- Triple height Entrance Foyer
- Connected to existing building at ground floor
- Vertical shafts located in both the service cores to carry electrical /plumbing & HVAC ducts /lines.AHU located on each floor. Ladies & Gents toilets alongside both service cores. Electrical shaft and Fire Duct as per requirement.
- Parking required as per norms : Cars 145 nos
- Parking Proposed : 185 and additional two wheeler parking
- New Substation building proposed to serve the existing and proposed building
- 100% power back up considered for design of emergency power.
- 8m X 8m Column grid for clear office spaces
- Flat slab design with peripheral beams to minimize structural member depths and provide 3.2 m clear height below false ceiling
Location:- CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Site Area:- 1,30,000 sq. ft.
Project Area:- 1,30,000 sq. ft
Client Name: M/s. IDBI